The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dieu

Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted]   Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:48 am

1. Heya my name is Robert and I'm 22 and born in Holland and currently living in Switzerland. I currently work in Hotels around Europe.

2. So Im a big fan of soccer/football but hey lets not talk about the world cup! I've been playing WoW since Day 1 Actually even went to the USA to buy myself a copy of the US version since European Version came out 3 months

later.. Geek/Nerd say what?! Hardest part was raiding with US time zone living in Europe 3am till 7am raids oh yea!!!! Just my cup of tea!!!

3. Jiggly fat Koalas

4. Oh yea im quiet active on forums and I dont mind speaking on vent also as a matter of fact.

5. Sadly I have no reference in your guild, but i sure do hope to get to know you all!

- B. About Your Toon -

So my Characters name is Dieu ( Meaning God in French but hey my ego is only big on weekends!) and hes an Undead Disc Priest

Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests work as follows:*
Code:
 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Dieu

If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

Yea I am aware that i am handling PvP Main Hand and Off Wrathful at this current time they are not that bad!

1. Character Specs:
Main:Disc Priest

Off: Holy

2. What is your rotation for single target? Mmm Sheild Renew Penance Mending Flash Flash

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this? Yeap

4. What is your total time played on this character? 50 Days

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? Nope

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir? Revered - Due to being able to transfer via other chars I stopped grinding rep

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Apart from Raiding I herb, make potions gear up other specs, and help out guildies when can do.

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?

The guild i am currently in on my priest is mostly a social guild.

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?

I expect respect and a good time honestly.

3. Why do you want to join this guild?

Your achievements speak for themselves Smile.

4. Have you applied to other guilds?

Nope

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?

More then enough i usually stock up for the week's worth + more to put in bank.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.

What you'll get from me is a mature raider that doesn't mind wiping repairs and the obvious, if we wouldn't make mistakes we wouldn't get anywhere in life Smile

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility

As mentioned before I have been in WoW since Day 1 - <3 Vanilla. In the past 6 Years Ive seen all the bosses. Oh Yes i love 40 man MC style.. rolling for loot was just legendary roll spam on screen! I've been a raid leader in

BC leading troops into BT and SWP and when WoTLK came i made groups in Dalaran and raid lead them to kill LK.

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?

A Challenge Mmm fights are logical. I mean stand in fire mm get out maybe? All fight mechanics should be learned after 2-3 wipes and no excuse after that. It's a game and not rocket science.

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 90%
- Thursdays 90%
- Sundays 70% ( Depends on hangover Smile )
- Mondays 80%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?

Of course worked with it before

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted] Wowscrnshot112710164227

All my healing spells/dispelling/dance moves are bounded with Vudho addon via my mouse and keyboard.

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not? Alchemy and Herbalism

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild? Those dont really exist for my professions.

Just on a side note - Incase you have no space for a Priest I do have an 80 of every other class in game apart from DK decently geared.

Prot Tank
Code:
 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Milkmore

MM Hunter
Code:
 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Anesthetik

Destro Warlock
Code:
 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Spaztic

Resto Shaman
Code:
 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Kildara

Pro Tank
Code:
 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Calahna

Arcane Mage
Code:
 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Utki

Prot Tank
Code:
 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Calahna

Rogue Assi
Code:
 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Bluffed

Apart from that you'll you to get to know me for more information Very Happy

Hope this suits you and wish you an excellent weekend. Thanks in advance for reading my application - Offtopic but 2 meters of snow just landed in my Garden :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted]   Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:30 pm

do you play on any of those mainly? or do you change every hour or day to another char as i see it you play all, some even seems to be played at the same time? can be mistaken ofc Smile

did you transfer them all to twilight's hammer?
Back to top Go down
Dieu

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted]   Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Heya,

I transfered my priest over Dieu, Milkmore and my Hunter. Milkmore is the one i played with the most. Im willing to transfer any char you need in the guild at the moment.

You just tell me which one and ill stick to it, while not raiding ill gear up the others in my free time.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted]   Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted] EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:57 pm

Hello there and thankyou for your application Smile You've been busy since the beginning hey Smile

Unfortunately we already have a high amount of priests in the guild so accomodating your priest with raid spots would nearly be impossible. However I am interested in your hunter.

Would you have any issues making that your main and raiding with it on a perminant basis?

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Dieu

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted]   Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:56 am

Heya,

Yea i've been busy since the release Razz, then again I have taken breaks in between but which Vanilla player hasen't since then!

So yea hunter could be an option is that the only class you have available at this time? If thats the only class you have as an opening I'll be glad to bring my hunter along.

I'm very flexible with my classes guess reason why i don't get bored is the other classes i can play in my free time.

Anyway hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

(Insert all Character Names Here) Smile

Ciao
Back to top Go down
Zazhoo

Zazhoo

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted]   Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:57 pm

From my side would like to add.

A good hunter is first prize but keep in mind we all got lots of alts. We will concentrate on mains at first but surely we will have some good alts runs once we all lvl 85.
I would say make hunter the main but join with some of the alts for our alt runs Smile

Mostly we wanna have fun Smile

Zazzie
Back to top Go down
Dieu

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted]   Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Hey Zazhoo,

Yea I agree with you! My main objective is to get to know people at first and have a good time. If you do accept me im sure from now till we reach 85 ill get to know most of you!

Hunter is perfect for me, I really do enjoy being a troll and trolling around and misdirecting to clothies ^^ hehe Very Happy

Anyway if you have anymore questions keep 'em coming!

Anesthetik - Troll Hunter
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted]   Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:00 am

I think you would get along with Mac (Ðiablo) really well Smile As well as the rest of us Smile

Please /w next time your online Smile

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted]   Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Disc Priest / Multi Class Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1