The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

holy priest [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amarilla

holy priest [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: holy priest [Accepted]   holy priest [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:04 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
patricia 21 from holland ( no i dont live in the red light district , dont wear wooden shoes nor do i use drugs :p ) and studying

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
well the most intresting about me according to my female friends is that i seem to be wierd Razz since i play wow
3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
parrot
4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
yes i do. (ops you dont have to marry me Razz) i read a lot about tacts watch vid and like to read and learn more about priest healing stuff. I am not certain enough about myself to gief others info only if they ask for such. And tbh i did it in past and i notice some people realy dont like to get help. But i dont mind gettting some support myself if its usefull i will change ofc
5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
Razori. Not sure if its the same person but i did know razori in undisputed i think we killed lk on 10 togethter
6. Is your application for current content or for Cataclsym?
yes for both now and cata. I do understand my gear isnt up to your guild standards yet. But i am a serious person and wanna raid serious aswell

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: \
Amarilla Holy BE
Armory Link:*Please note armoury links for guests work as follows:*
[code.]http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=amarilla&searchType=all [/code.] (Do not include the dots within the brackets)
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main: HOLY
Off: SP (but havent played shadow for a long time but i did like it before tho. I do have some SP gear)

2. What is your rotation for single target?
IMO healers arnt realy using rotations. I try to adjust at what is needed
i do use GS FH POM and COH a lot but i also use the other spells ofc ( i did raid a lot with another priest he was using lots of greater heals witch takes some time so i did a lot of renews and flash wich made me do some more overhealing but it prevented a lot aswell. Hm what i am trying to say is Healing needs adjustment to the kind of fight and other healers)
I would like to say something about my gear i reforced lots of crit into haste i need a lot more after patch so dont kill me for not taken mastery. My first prio at this moment is haste haste haste
3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
As i said before i havent played shadow for a while but i do have some os gear and if needed i can help a bit but i am not fully into sp at this moment

4. What is your total time played on this character?
134 days, 22 hs. 13min 42 sec ops 43 now Razz
5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
no not at all
6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir?
exalted a long time
7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
I hope you mean in wow Smile yes i do play a lot on other chars got a dk pala and leveling a hunter. I have a lot of other chars on silvermoon all 80. (I left silvermoon to join friends on Twilight's Hammer sadly enough they quited wow and left me all alone snif. So i did decide to stay on this server cause i made new friends in the mean time) I do level more chars since its handy for a lot of things.
Eg. it helps you learn to know other classes aswell and they can be good mules for gold etc
I dont play much outside wow tho Razz or it has to be Poker

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
I have been in Undisputed (the gm did disband it since he didnt had time anymore made the lk 10 in there, Have been in Synergy nice guild but they disbanded aswell due to not enough active players.
And me last guild was Arise (previous The last order) I dont like gossip so if you wanna know why i left please ask me in game

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
well first that you wont kill me second my passion is 25 and it seem realy hard to find a guild wich is able to get 25 active and serious people so far. I did lots of 10's but its not as fun as 25.
So i would expect a trial spot (even tho i do understand i am not as qualified as the rest of you)

3. Why do you want to join this guild? Ha thats an easy one Smile i checked you on the net and your a very good guild wich even makes awesome progress
(wich is my main goal tbh havent made imo enough progress the couple months. My sec goal is to beat my nerd brother since he did finish everything he could do in wow and now calls me a noob Razz so i gotta beat him and let him smelll some girl power )

4. Have you applied to other guilds?
NO and i hope you wont make me aply again Razz

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?
Yes i do i am not realy addicted to wow but since i do stuff irl Smile Oh well i am addicted a tiny bit but i can provide my own gems ench and flasks

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
I dont mind jokes but in a fight i like everyone to focus on the fight. If i got a boss done i am eiger to do the next one so i dont like to w8 for ever on peeps. I am always prepared in time
and read up on stuff i do expect that from other raiders aswell . I always sign up and above all i show up. On farming i will act the same as on progression.
I dont mind helping out but i dont like boosting or get boosted. I prefer to work to get something done.
3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
Started wow in tbc Done kara Had lady vshj almost when guild fall apart Pity enough never did Black Temple ofc zul aman, Done naxx uld Cotc most on 25 And i did 10 icc 12/12 normal 8/12 hc 10 but my last guild constantly skipped bosses wich they called hard Sad I have 10/12 on 25 icc normal
4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
The most pityfull has yet to come more hc's ofc but it was awesome killing the lk tho . But imo every new boss is challenging.

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays
- Thursdays
- Sundays
- Mondays
i can join every evening got np with any day
6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
Never have been in a guild that used it before but as far as i saw on the net it seems a fair system better then lootcouncil imo but i did like dkp aswell.
7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)Not raiding since i am not in a guild (and i do hate pugs) I use healbot, (dont realy get used to grid) DBM, decursive and smartres

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
alch full and enchanting full on my dk i got jc full
2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
no not realy
Please note:
**ALL APPLICATIONS ARE PROCESSED VIA THE FORUM. DO NOT CONTACT US INGAME OVER YOUR APPLICATION**

>>>***PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING + TEMPLATE***<<<

Page 1 of 1

Permissions of this forum:

Back to top Go down
amarilla

PostSubject: opsa forgot screenie   holy priest [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:51 am

not in a raid but just in dalaran
Back to top Go down
amarilla

PostSubject: didnt work another try   holy priest [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:56 am

holy priest [Accepted] Wowscrnshot111210183726

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: holy priest [Accepted]   holy priest [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:21 pm

A funny guy, lots of ambition, knowledge of how a guild works and how to post an application.. Just the type of guy we could use in the beginning of Cata imo.

Nice application m8, good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: holy priest [Accepted]   holy priest [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Hello and ty for you application.

Hopefully you will feel more comfortable in a 25 man setup Smile

Accepted trial please contact me ingame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holy priest [Accepted]   holy priest [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

holy priest [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1