The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sanguinia-Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sang

Sanguinia-Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Sanguinia-Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted]   Sanguinia-Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted] EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:15 am

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation

Name: Antoine le Roux

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.

I am a calm person.Introvert Smile

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!

Pineappletree!

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?

Yes,if a guildie asks something on the forums or in guild that,I would go on the internet to try and solve his problem.If i find some interesting information about the game I would love to share it with the guild.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?

Well yes,Kimmyn.He is,or was the warlord of Pap en Vleis.When i checked out the applications on the forums I saw he made an application and got accepted Smile

6. Is your application for current content or for Cataclsym?

All for Cataclysm.My priest dinged 80 two days ago and I am not going to gear him because when Cataclysm come the gear will be useless.I am going to level my proffesions and work on some rep before Cataclysm is released though.

B. About Your Toon -

Name: Sanguinia

Class: Priest

Race: Female Undead

Armory:
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Sanguinia

1. Character Specs:

Main:Holy

Off:Discipline

2. What is your rotation for single target?

Well as a healer that is a difficult question.It is all about what spells to use when at the right time.I have healed with a paladin,druid and a priest and I use the spells that I think is suitable the situation.

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?

Yes,but because a priest has two healing specs,and my Priest's two specs is Discipline and Holy,I am not going to buy two of the same sets of gear every time I buy something to put in different gems and enchants.I would or put in a mix of the two but doubt that would work,or just go with Holy gems/enchants because it is my main spec,and switch to Disc depending on how I feel,on some bosses Disc works better,on other Holy works better.

4. What is your total time played on this character?

6 Days, 2 hours, 40 Minutes

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?

Nope.

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir?

Well at the moment none Embarassed .Like i said earlier,I am still going to work on my proffesions and rep before Cataclysm is released.

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?

Yeah.When there is nothing to do with my level 80's,for example saved for all the raids and dungeons,or simply just bored of the same character,i would go level my alts.When it comes to PvP,wel..not that great Razz I may sometimes go outside Stormwind and gank some Alliance,but at the end I am the one sitting in the graveyard! pig

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?

I have only been in Pap en Vleis.The reason I want to leave is simply because I am looking for a new guild for Catacysm to raid and have fun with.The Council looks like the place to be.

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?

Gold,lots and lots of gold!Lol well mostly what any other new member would like.It is a new guild,new ways of raiding,give me guidance and I will do my best not to let you down.

3. Why do you want to join this guild?

Like I said I am on the lookout for a nice guild for Cataclysm.I have been with Pap en Vleis since i played WoW just after WoTLK was released with my other characters and it has been fun ,but I want something different now.

4. Have you applied to other guilds?

Only PnV.

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?

Yes,when doing guild runs,I know when the raid will start so I go about an hour before the raid to repair,buy my comsumables and send some gold over from my main or alt.But when I do pugs,I ask to join and go straight to do all those things.Most of the pugs fail but hey,then I am ready for the next guild run.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.

Well firstly I would be very happy Razz.Always when i saw the people of The Council I was like omg I wana be as epic as them!The raider you can expect me to be is quite serious.I love raiding and really don't like it when someone is wasting my time.I will always be on time and ready for raids.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility

I have always been your average WoW player.Not the "wow look at him" player.But I think when I join this guild I might just become one of them Razz (no I am not joining to get my gear boosted).I have only done up to Festergut and Rotface on my main when still did guild runs with PnV.I have tried Professor and got him to about 30% and wiped instantly(pugs ftl),Blood Council(fail raid) and Sindragosa(got her to about 15%).Only a month or so I began to get with it but now it is too late to begin serious raiding,Cataclysm is going to be released soon.But when it comes,I am going to be prepared,I am much more experienced as I was.

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?

I would say Professor.Not that i have done alot of bosses but sofar he was the most challenging attempt.He went quite easy until we got to phase 3.Then we went to pay the graveyard a visit again.

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 70%
- Mondays 100%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?

Yes.Lets say a guildie that has been farming an item for 5 weeks and still the item does not drop,does a guild run with a guildie that has just joined his first raid,the item drops and the player who just joined his first raid wins the item.Now if i was that guildie who has farmed that item for so long,and the newbie in town got the item I would not be so happy.I would say build your repetition with your guild and show them what you can do before u earn a reward.

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

Ok sorry I do not have a screenshot while in a raid.There is no luck with this priest for raids yet Razz,but here is one of me in the Underbelly of Dalaran.

Code:
http://img715.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img715/434/mapriest.jpg

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?

My two proffesions is Alchemy and Herbalism.They are not yet maxed because I only level my proffesions once I ding level 80.So I must still get them both to 450 before Cataclysm.

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?

Minor Healing Potion? scratch Once my Alchemy is 450 I can get some nice Transmutes,Pots and Flasks for the guild.

Ok so please note:The priest I want to join this guild with has no raid history,not that great gear,he is freshly dinged 80.But I am keeping it all for Cataclysm.I am not a newbie and I know what I am doing.My main is a Paladin with an average gear lvl of 261.But want to keep him in PnV.Once Cataclysm comes my Priest is the first character I am going to level from 80-85,before you know it I will be on the same gear level as you guys and doing raids.

Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

Sanguinia-Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanguinia-Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted]   Sanguinia-Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:08 am

Hello and ty for your application.

Gear isn't everything at the moment we are looking for dedicated people with the right attitude to hit Cata with. I am interested to see what you can offer us. Just don't expect the guild bank to fund anything Smile thats for raids only ^^ Hopefully in here you will have a more stable raid envrionment.

Please /w either myself or Niknaks for an invite.

Thanks,

//Ilion

Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk

Sanguinia-Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1