The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anihil

Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted]   Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted] EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:08 pm

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation. : Pavlos , 21 , Corfu ,Greece , Pharmacist university student.

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself. : Well i dinged 85 two days after cata release . I would have done that faster but i have to travel aswell between those two days to another city. I know my gear is kinda back but i can make it . I took a long break from wow and started again 1 month ago . I have full activity with this guild and i can assure you that i will be like that with you too guys .

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head! : Panathinaikos

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others? : Yes i am .

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them? : Unfortunatelly no .

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Anihilus , Warlock , Undead.
Armory Link:
Code:
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Anihilus/simple
If there is anything that isn't immidiately apparent on your link can you please state why.

1. Character Specs:
Main: Affliction
Off: Destruction

2. What is your rotation for single target? : Coe - Demon Soul - Haunt - Corruption - Doom - Unstable affliction - Shadowbolt as a filler.

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this? : Yes on a big percentage

4. What is your total time played on this character?: 280 days

5. Do you have a link availible to World of Logs? :
Code:
worldoflogs.com/reports/du9dzy4m38ivyont/sum/damageDone/?s=1634&e=1982
Code:
worldoflogs.com/reports/nhwrp9heqfilku6g/sum/damageDone/?s=5559&e=5939
Code:
worldoflogs.com/reports/4re5zipogp2t4axv/sum/damageDone/?s=2556&e=2757
3 raids for you to compare.

6. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? : Nope

7. What is your reputation with Therazane? : Exalted

8. Do you play actively outside of raiding? : It depends on my time and my money

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?: Lotto - Loot FTW - Pwnanza
Current : Stigma - Reason : I joined this guild cause there are many real life friends of mine in it and i thought that it would be fun to be with them . But of us are thinking that its a waste of time to be in that guild because of the fact that many of the people in there dont pay too much attention on what the leaders say and we wipe all the time for stupid and idiot things and we dont do any hc tries or something like that and they were talking about hc progress and stuff like that ... something that never happened and it wont happen . And the main reason i joined them is because my friends asked me to . And on the period i started playing again noone needed a warlock so i joined them.

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? : Inspirational leaders that can lift up the raider's spirit when we are dealing with some hard situations such as wipes etc. Helpfull people with good sense of humour that want to raid ,achieve good boss kills and have fun at the same time , because when the raiders are in a bad mood nothing can be done the right way.

3. Why do you want to join this guild? : i didn't want to raid any more so hardcore so i was trying to find some quality but non hardcore raiding guild like you guys are. The fact that you guys dont raid many days and hours compared to your progress is really really good and is a huge plus that made me want to join you , cause as it seems you are very good and when you raid you do it seriously .

4. Have you applied to other guilds? : I had but got declined because they didnt have spot for another warlock.

5. We will be doing some PvP rated BGs, is PvP something that interests you? : I dont really like PvP but if you need me i can be there for you , just inform me .

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately? : Yes

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. : Well i dont make the same mistake more than 1-2 times and i dont like to fail so wheni raid i put my 100% on it because i don't like to make mistakes especially when it is a progress fight . I have the same focus because when we are on farm mode i prefer to get everything done nice and easy and fast than wiping for no reason and wasting time for bosses or things we have done really easily on previous raids or months.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? and current content? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility : Vanilla : None since i wasnt playing then , i was only watching friends playing and asking things but i wasnt really bothered on playing on that period.

TBC : Karazhan - Gruul - Magtheridon - Zul Aman - Serpentshrine Cavern - Mount Hydjal cleared . Tempest Keep 3/4 - Black Temple 7/9 - SWP (none since we had summer vacations and then most of the people stopped playing)
Ulduar Experience: Everything cleared on normal and heroic mode including Yogg 0 keepers
Trial of Champions Experience: 5/5 Normal and Heroic mode including Insanity
ICC Experience 12/12 Normal and Heroic mode with 15% buff , 65 world rank.
Ruby Sanctum Experience: 10man heroic
Cataclysm Experience : BoT 4/4 - TFW 2/2 - BWD 6/7 - FL 7/7 ( normal modes ) BoT 1/4 - TFW 0/2 - FL 1/7 - BWD 0/7 ( heroic modes)

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why? : Yog Saron 0 keepers because this encounter was even really hard with ICC gear and many people didn't achieve to kill even before cata's realease.

5. (For DPS) There is a group of 6 mobs with clear instructions of a killing order plus some CC's. Do you: C) Kill in the order given unless something changes and you decide to AoE or something else.
a) Run around screaming.
b) AoE the shit out of everything.
c) Kill in the order given.
d) Pick your nose and go afk.

6. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 90% ( I finish from University at 20:00 and i need about 10-14 minutes to reach the computer)
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 90% ( I finish from University at 20:00 and i need about 10-14 minutes to reach the computer)

7. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? : I think DKP its better but it's up to you and you are those that decide how the loots should be given . But i dont have any problem with EP/GP.

8. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. :
Code:
imageshack.us/f/401/wowscrnshot111811015108.jpg
- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not? : Tailoring 525 - Engineering 525 ( Want to change it with jewelcrafting but i have to change my head piece 1st in order to do that.)

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?: Only from TBC and WOTLK from Cataclysm only those we can get from tailoring vendors.
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted]   Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted] EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Thanks for the application.

We will get back to you shortly with some comments and questions.

Cheers,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Wolfcan

PostSubject: Re: Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted]   Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:47 am

1. Why do you play aff main when FL clearly loves demolocks?

2. Explain why you cast haunt before corr and doom
Back to top Go down
Niknaks

Niknaks

PostSubject: Re: Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted]   Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:51 am

Well put together app, glad there are still people who put effort into applying for a guild.

I havn't played my lock for years so I'll leave the questioning to Trulz
Back to top Go down
Duni

Duni

PostSubject: Re: Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted]   Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:51 am

Hey, Anihilus

Welcome back in action and I wish you good luck with this application.
I definitely not going to bother why you use Haunt or w/e, since I am sure you will adjust your specs and gameplay to the appropriate ones according to the raid instances we are currently fighting.
I like your application since I find honesty in it and I would like to see you in action for old times sake.

GL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Just sticking my foot in   Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:54 am

Hey, firstly i don't know anything about warlocks apart from there shoot purple shit everywhere so the grilling is all down to trultz and Nos.

what does "Panathinaikos" its not funny if i cant understand it Very Happy

Nice app though like Niknaks says its nice to see some effort and someone with some experience.

Peace out GL

affraid
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted]   Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:04 am

Panathinakos has a football team! I know that much Mad

I will get onto Nos to come visit this thread with some feedback soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted]   Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:12 am

OOOOOOOOOO Football

Did i mention how much i hate Football...
Back to top Go down
Niknaks

Niknaks

PostSubject: Re: Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted]   Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:43 am

I would of laughed if he had simple put "Greece" Razz
Back to top Go down
Duni

Duni

PostSubject: Re: Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted]   Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:07 am

Niknaks wrote:
I would of laughed if he had simple put "Greece" Razz
deeply hurt atm...
Back to top Go down
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted]   Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:25 am

About the Haunt thing i use it because of Demon soul effect and shadow embrance will give more dmg to the dots afterwards and since i use them that way it has nice results considering my gear .
About the demonology spec : I would like to go demo but i dont have the right gear for it and all the locks i have seen that dont have the proper gear for it are kinda fail on dmg etc . The trinket from Avengers of hydjal and and the necromantic one from alystrazor boost demo like hell . Another thing is that my gear was built for affliction and thats the reason i dont have proper gear for demonology. And the fact that i didn't get the loots i expected on the guild i was in before like the GM told me i would have . Anyways its not about the loots i got the whole fact because if we had progress we would have loots aswell so ...
About Panathinaikos : Its the funniest football team in greece :p .
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted]   Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:07 pm

/w me ingame tomorrow.

We have some very experienced locks in here that can help and guide you if you have any quiries/questions you can pick their brains.

Meanwhile I will activate, your account on forums.

Cheers,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
Anihilus

PostSubject: Re: Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted]   Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:50 pm

So that means im accepted :O ! Thx a lot guys i hope i wont fail you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted]   Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Anihilus Affliction Lock Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1