The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Priest Discipline [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bruster

Priest Discipline [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Priest Discipline [Declined]   Priest Discipline [Declined] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:07 am

1. Stathis 20 Greece

2. I am playing WoW for 3 years and i have played on all expansions even vanilla but on last months

3. Lol

4. Ye i got so much free time and i want to help as i can

- B. Discipline priest (medium geared but its fine) This toon dont got so much xp on icc as i havent raid that much and i bring him to server for some friends sake but i dont wanna let the priest dont pve (my hunter got 9/12 hc 25 man Ptms Kul Tiras Dwarf you can check it)

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Bruster Priest Undead
Armory Link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight's+Hammer&cn=Bruster (sometimes u may see me on pvp if i am online u can tell me to log on pve)

1. Character Specs:Discipline PvE / Shadow PvP (This isnt something that cant change if guild needs to)
Main: Discipline
Off: Shadow

2. What is your rotation for single target?
I am not dps but as discipline i have 1st to care on shields that means i switch targets and shield em as fast as i can tanks 1st healers 2nd and after goes the dps and i help on heal smoothly but very low as on 25 man isnt so easy to shield 25 man and heal on 10s thing is easier but ye thats my job

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
Ofc i am but i have to change it as its pvp but dont got problem

4. What is your total time played on this character?
47 days etc

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
I transfered him from Kul Tiras

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir?
Revered but will make it excelted soon with ulduar relics

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Yep i do

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
Havent been in a single guild on this server except Feel The Burnn that is pvp

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
Nothing more than progress and good raiding time

3. Why do you want to join this guild?
Just learned that is very good pve guild

4. Have you applied to other guilds?
No

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?
Ye i do

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
I am the kind of raider that dont got problems on wipes (tbh ye i dont like to wipe bt this happens and i got loads of patient and be honest no1 like to wipe but no reason to get upset)

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
Raid Karazhan and have done it to sunwell also on 70s

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
25 man PP HC 25 on hunter 2% wipe

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays
- Thursdays
- Sundays
- Mondays
I can attend full on all days if something dont come up

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
Used to play with this addon and already got it

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
I am using alchemy/herb i am using alchemy to have my own gems and sometimes get some golds

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
Nothing exceptional
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Priest Discipline [Declined]   Priest Discipline [Declined] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:48 am

Hello and ty for your application.

Please log out in your PvE gear and allow enough time for armoury to update.

I trust this link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Kul+Tiras&cn=Ptms&gn=Rampage+I is for your hunter?

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Bruster

PostSubject: Re: Priest Discipline [Declined]   Priest Discipline [Declined] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:23 am

ye thats my hunter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priest Discipline [Declined]   Priest Discipline [Declined] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:35 am

Thanks for the application.

Unfortunately we would struggle to acomodate you in raids at the moment, so therefore I am going to decline this app.

Goodluck in finding a more suitable guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priest Discipline [Declined]   Priest Discipline [Declined] Empty

Back to top Go down

Priest Discipline [Declined]
Page 1 of 1