The Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Erryn - Shadow Priest [ Accepted ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erryn

Erryn - Shadow Priest [ Accepted ] Empty
PostSubject: Erryn - Shadow Priest [ Accepted ]   Erryn - Shadow Priest [ Accepted ] EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:09 pm

- A. About You -

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.

Heyas, my name is Rinmer, 18 years old, I'm from the netherlands, Biomedical Technology student in Groningen.

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.

Someone just slashed the tires of my bike last night :O.

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!

Pancake.

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?

Ye, sure.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?

Don't really know anyone.

6. Is your application for current content or for Cataclsym?

For both. I'm looking for a decent high end guild to raid with in cata, but I'm also bored as hell waiting till 7 december Razz.

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: Erryn, Priest, Undead
Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests work as follows:*
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Erryn
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Erynz

1. Character Specs:
Main: Shadow PvE
Off: Shadow PvP (although with cata comming out in 1 month, i'm not really pvping anymore, and can switch to healing)

2. What is your rotation for single target? I start off with: Vampiric Touch, Shadow word: Pain, Devouring Plague, Mind Blast, 3 x Mind Flay, Mind Blast. Then keeping your dots up throws it out of order. I just refresh my vampiric touch and devouring plague at the latest possible moment as top priority (assuming just straightout dpsing a target without any tactics to watch out for), mind blast when available as second priority, and fill the rest of the time with mind flay. Below 25% I keep up dots and spam shadow word: death, altho the cooldown isn't properly resetting with the glyph, it only resets once :S, guess they still need to fix that.

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?

I currently don't have the gear for a healing offspec. I have quite some experience as disc, but that was in PvP, with PvPgear ofc, which is quite useless in high end PvE.

4. What is your total time played on this character?

20 days. I powerlvled it like hell, reached 80 in two weeks (not 2 weeks played, 2 weeks real time Wink)

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?

No, I'm already on Twilight's Hammer.

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir?

Think they still hate me lol, haven't even done the quest chain to become friendly with them. I'm already exalted with them on my Paladin, the enchants are BoA, so I don't feel the need to farm rep.

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?

Yep, I like to PvP, sometimes do vanilla content for the nostalgia.

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?

I transferred all my priest and paladin to TH from Chromaggus, there I was in a guild called Beyond Redemption, a long time ago, and we did some icc25 when it was just released. My grandmother got ill, I took a break from WoW, and when I came back, the guild had fallen apart. Then I joined a 10 man guild, Pomum Crustum, killed LK with them, but unfortunately the main tank quit playing WoW and the guild slowly became inactive. I'm currently in a guild with a irl friend of mine just so we have an easy chat channel Razz.

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?

Serious raiding and sometimes some wacky stuff

3. Why do you want to join this guild?

Because raiding is more fun with ppl you know then with random retards, and because I want to clear all PvE content.

4. Have you applied to other guilds?

I currently have an app running with NinjaDolphs Dojo, like I said to Ilion, but I heard they aren't really raiding anymore, and they haven't replied on my app for almost two and a half week now, so I guess it's ok move on.

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?

Ye, I usually just stack on consumables and flasks, and am always fully repaired before I log out, so even when I can just make the raid in time, im still prepared. I just whip up Jeeves on site, grab the stuff from my bank and I'm ready.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.

A serious raider, though I'm up for fun stuff. I find it fun and challenging to explore new content, try new bosses you have never encountered before, develop a strategy, try it out and seeing the boss fall Razz. I must admit that I get a tad bored with farming easy content, but that's what heroic and hardmodes are for Wink.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility

In vanilla I was only like 14 years old, and quite noob. I did down whole ZG and MC, with exception of Ragnaros. In TBC I wasn't really an active raider. Cleared Karazhan, nothing more. I raided actively in WoTLK, as a core raider in Beyond Redemption and as a raider in Pomum Crustum. So far I have cleared every boss on normal mode, including algalon, excluding yogg-saron and the ruby sanctum. This experience in WoTLK I attained on my paladin, which as now become my alt, with my priest becomming my main several months ago. I've added my paladins armory link.

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?

LK was a pretty fun fight. When a boss like LK is almost down, and the raid leader is yelling orders like crazy (PUMP THE DPS GUYS!!!11!!!! MORE!), and your hands are shaking from the adrenaline Razz

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 90%
- Thursdays 90%
- Sundays 90%
- Mondays 90%

the reason I entered 90% is because the new tennis season is comming. I'm member of a tennis student club, and you can sign up on which times you want to train. I'll try to sign up on other then the above mentioned names if I get accepted, but if they decide the only spot would be on the evening on one of those days, I'd have to miss 1 raid I guess. On all other days I'd be aviable.

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?

I think it's a fair system which rewards effort put in.

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)

Code:
http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/3262/wowscrnshot110410184340.jpg

Though my dps here isn't the best I can be atm. I first only played PvP on my priest, and after switching to PvE I still have 3 wrathful pieces leftover, neck, bracers and a ring.

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?

Mining and engi, both maxed.

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild? Shocked Shocked

Engineering doesn't really offer anything qua recipes, don't know how that is gonna change in cata though. What I can contribute is a repair bot Wink.
Cool
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Erryn - Shadow Priest [ Accepted ]   Erryn - Shadow Priest [ Accepted ] EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Ty for your application.

I will get back to you shortly Smile

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Ilion
Admin
Admin
Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Erryn - Shadow Priest [ Accepted ]   Erryn - Shadow Priest [ Accepted ] EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:04 am

Ok as you know your gear does need some work. Spots in ICC25HC at this time might be a bit difficult but if spots are availible they will be offered.

Looking forward to Cataclysm we are going to need active raiding shadow priests so seeing as everyone starts with a clean slate spots will be more widely availible.

If this is something that you will be comfortable with then pls feel free to /w me ingame for an inv.

Thanks,

//Ilion
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennyadams.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erryn - Shadow Priest [ Accepted ]   Erryn - Shadow Priest [ Accepted ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Erryn - Shadow Priest [ Accepted ]
Page 1 of 1